
Here is my first decorating job! I was NOT excited to decorate the house for Christmas and Gerry was calling me Scrooge, but a retail therapy outing to Tai Pan was the remedy I needed. The trees there were beautiful and I fell in love with the turquoise and brown tree! Needless to say I could not get everything they had, but I tried my hardest!!! I had to leave Gerry a message and tell him when he came back to pick me up that he needed to bring another cart because mine was full!!! I bought SOOOOO much stuff!!! I also found a nativity scene that I will post a picture of, too!





6 comments:
I love it! way way cute. I know I hate pulling out all the Christmas stuff and its even worse taking it down!
Your tree is so pretty! I love it! You did a great job with it! I bet shopping for it all was the most fun!
Super cute tree Angela!!! I don't blame you for buying it all- I LOVE it! I want to be like louise and get new decorations every year there are so many cute ones! But I'll prob be too poor huh?! Good pick!!!!
wow you tree was great, i'm sure the shopping was great too
Your tree is way cute! I love how you put "Oh Christmas Tree" above it!
Your tree is gorgeous. I love your blog, by the way!
Post a Comment