Sunday, October 12, 2008

Finley's Traumatic Event


Finley HATES having a bath!!! As soon as we take her in the bathroom she starts trembling and it makes me feel bad!!!! She just stands in the bathtub shivering while we try to get the ordeal over with as quickly as possible! Gerry went and got the camera today and before he could come back in she had jumped out of the tub onto my lap. She loves having her hair brushed, though! So I dried her off (as best as I could because she HATES the blowdryer) and she has to air dry the rest of the way! The bottom picture is her eating her "treat" after her traumatic experience!!!

2 comments:

Kris said...

I was so excited to see new blog postings from you! Hope you are feeling better! I love the picture of Finley sitting in your lap with the towel wrapped around her. She's so cute! Looks like Gerry had lots of fun organizing the basement!

Ginger Jones said...

hey Girl it's ginger, i came across you blog, good to know i can catch up with you now