Sunday, August 10, 2008
Our Story
Here is a short version of our story. We have been friends forever, but for some reason Gerry was smitten with me when I was 12 years old. Needless to say, he was very persistent and I was very stubborn and didn't want to be anything other than friends with him...So fast forward 15 years (and many failed attempts on Gerry's part to get me to date him) I finally came to my senses and decided I wanted to see if anything would happen between us. Now here we are, the happiest couple in the world (I think so anyway) and the only regret I have is not dating him sooner. He is the love of my life and I couldn't ask for a better husband. I am so lucky to be married to my best friend!! I will post pictures of our wedding and honeymoon later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment